Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love U Till The End


My Lovely Friends
Thanks To All


I will always be there for you, and I hope you will be there for me too,
for our friendship can never be broken,
I will remain loyal through all the good and the bad,
and in the end we will be glad,
because without you I am nothing,
as you are nothing without me,
we fill the space a lover couldn't fill,
for we hold each others secrets that we would never spill,
and the day you're gone, part of me goes too,
because I wouldn't want to be here with out you,
Best friends forever you and me,
nothing could ever change that; it's destiny!


This friendship I love so much
This soft heart I hold
Just waiting for your gentle touch
a dream to uncover to unfold
I love the way I feel
when I am with you
A feeling that no one can steal
cause my love will always be forever true

No matter where we are or were we go
I know where both of our hearts may be
cause we taught each other how to grow
And we showed each other how to be ourselves
And not anybody else
So remember when we both are wondering alone
Do not complain or get sad
for we're nerver really
on our own
cause in our heart we will
always be there for each other
through thick and thin

I love you with all of my heart
And will never let go friends 4 life
I pray that we'll never be apart
from each other for a long time to come
cause you are my
very Best Friend
no matter what
(Bad Girls 4 life)


Thank you for being there when I needed you...
and even when I didn't,

Thank you for being there through the good times...
and the bad,

Thank you for being there to encourage my dreams....
and my crazy ideas,

Thank you for catching me...
before I fell down,


Thank you for wiping away the tears...
when I was crying,

Thank you for cheering me up...
and making me laugh,

Thank you for all the great memories...
and the bad,

But most of all... thank you...
For being you!

Luv,
Dya Dora.

No comments:

Post a Comment